Friday, June 21, 2019

Review: Darkness Rising

Darkness Rising Darkness Rising by Katie Reus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I admittedly have been hopping in and out of this series and I'm not sure why. Every time I dive back in, I love these books. There is just the right blend of action, romance, and smutty goodness.

This story follows a newly awakened dragon warrior who, sorry, is named Reaper. The person who ends up discovering him upon waking is Greer, the pack's healer. These two are unlikely on paper, but completely sizzling together. Something about the blunt, predator nature that Reaper has was the perfect temptation for the loner healer. This, coupled with a bit of big bad machinations, makes for a completely engaging and addictive read.

While Greer does her best to fight the attraction, she ends up getting dragged into life with a warrior, complete with battles, politics, and huuuuuuuuuge changes to the world. It was a little shocking how much changed after a sudden attack, and now they are living in a completely different world than they started in. Lucky for these two, there are some wonderful happy years to come.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment