Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Review: Keeping His Siren

Keeping His Siren Keeping His Siren by Kiersten Fay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book blew me away, and I don't typically even read anything remotely "post-apocalyptic" in nature! The paranormal romance and smutty elements had me completely obsessed with finishing this book, even though I lost some sleep to finish it in one sitting.

Naia is a girl who loves to sing and has the paranormal powers to really make it work to her advantage. She's in a bit of bind for cash and cannot turn down an offer from her boss to go spy on another vampire club owner. Said club owner, Cortez, is immediately smitten with the mystery girl who seems to be the answer to his dreams. There's a bit of cat and mouse game but, damn, the chemistry! So much smutty goodness follows!

There's, of course, lots of secrets that get in the way of these two, and some bad stuff ends up happening, but this vampire/paranormal/romance storyline was really great. It made me worry that I was diving into this series at book number 4, but it looks like we start fresh here and I was able to catch on without problem. If you're looking for some steamy paranormal read, look no further!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment