Monday, November 12, 2018

Review: Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny

Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny by Holly Madison
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As a fan of the Girls Next Door TV series, I was always interested in what went on when the cameras weren’t rolling. My favorite was definitely Holly, so picking up this book was a no-brainer. I had checked out her TV show once or twice but this seemed like an easier way to get all my “what’s she doing now” and “what really happened” questions answered all at once.

First, I should warn you that you don’t get the graphic, detailed answers you’re probably looking for here. You get some general idea of how things went down, but it’s more along the lines of the emotional torment and a peek behind the scenes of what went on TV. Holly’s life is explained in such a way that I, oddly enough, could totally see how she ended up where she did. Sure, I’m positive that this gives her a better light than if I were reading one of the other girl’s books, but it was still pretty entertaining. The disappointing part? After I finished reading the book I wanted to know how Holly and her husband were doing and, sadly, they’re getting divorced! Big bummer! Overall, though, this was an entertaining way to spend my afternoon walks, listening to the drama and intrigue behind all the Playboy events.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment