Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Review: Healer's Need

Healer's Need Healer's Need by Rhenna Morgan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I completely didn’t realize this book was the second in a series of books, but I don’t think it hurt my enjoyment of this awesome read. I absolutely could not put this book down!

Tate is a shifter, a tattoo artist, and a warrior. He has also newly identified his fated mate. Too bad for him, the mate chosen for him is newly introduced to this world and is still adjusting to the craziness of people transforming into animals and magic being real. Elise, Tate’s fated mate, is completely unaware of this fact. He may have started avoiding her to not put pressure on her, but instead it seems to be telling her that he isn’t interested.

Tate has his inner animal driving him to claim his mate all the time, especially with some bad guys still up to no good. With Elise’s soon to be discovered magic, everyone assumes she will be in an elevated position of power, so there is added pressure on Tate to protect her. Throw all of this in the pressure cooker, and you’ve got the breaking point for Tate’s patience. It was great to watch it break! These two sizzle together and it made me just want to go back and see where this whole world started. As a new series (for me) it is a definitely interesting twist on your typical paranormal read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment