Friday, June 15, 2018

Review: Planet Dragos

Planet Dragos Planet Dragos by Thea Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I admit that I haven't actually read any of the previous Elder Races stories, but after this introduction, I'd definitely like to check them out!

This was a short story with lots of twists and turns, quirky characters, and unique families. It occurs at a pivotal time in the Elder Race history, so every decision could have dire consequences. The main story is about Pia and Dragos. Pia is pregnant and is is very difficult on her. Some combination of paranormal elements has come together to put a serious strain on her life and relationship. On this trip to Vegas, which should be a celebration, it quickly takes a turn for the worse.

Turns out, Dragos has a secret brother, who also happens to be a paranormal with a bad rep. Oh, and there's kidnapping, and more kidnapping, and really powerful paranormals freaking out all over the place. We get a quick introduction to how each character handles a crisis and it isn't all good. Ultimately, we get some resolution (kind-of) but a definite step into a promising future. As I said, this novella really did what I guess they should - deliver just enough to make you want more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment