Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Review: Jason

Jason Jason by Laurell K. Hamilton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I accidentally skipped this book while reading the rest (probably because it was so short and not really critical to following the next book). Is this even a full book? I’m not sure the page count is accurate because I read it in a handful of hours, with interruption.

This book follows Anita as she helps Jason out in his relationship with JJ. While that was the initial intent of the events, they end up showing Anita that she really has no business dating Jade. Girl-on-girl doesn’t do it for me, so the book was a little boring in that respect. Otherwise, not a lot of actual story got discussed. Sure, JJ and Jason come out of the book as a stronger couple. Anita and JJ have some good hooking up. Nathanial gets to enjoy some time in the bedroom, too. All of this is pretty “normal” for Anita so without the bad guys and guns it read as a short story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment