Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Review: When Juro Met Lucia

When Juro Met Lucia When Juro Met Lucia by D.B. Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this scorching hot short story via the author's website. I think it has since been taken down, so I'm glad I grabbed it when I could.

This short story fills the gap between the meeting of Juro and Lucia and where they eventually end up. If you're unfamiliar with the series, you should obviously not dive right in here. This is more a little treat to the readers of the series who have wondered what goes on behind closed doors with Juro and Lucia. Juro is just as much of a softie as we all thought, while still coming out with some super hot moves. These two are absolutely perfect togehter and I couldn't have asked for more (except, you know, an entire book!).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment