Sunday, December 11, 2022

My Lucky Day in A Small Town

My Lucky Day in A Small Town (A Year of Love in a Small Town, #3)My Lucky Day in A Small Town by Tawdra Kandle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Faith & Isaac - what an unlikely pair! For those of you who haven’t been previously introduced to the wonderful town of Burton - welcome! This world is full of rich characters who always surprise you. I highly recommend getting the full experience, but these short stories are wonderful little introductions.

Isaac has a bit of baggage when it comes to dating. Raised in a very conservative household, he’s managed to skip over dating for most of his life. He has, however, developed a crush on a newcomer to town - Faith. Faith has traveled from her hometown in Ireland to take over the hospitality business part of a set of cabins that Isaac has helped with. These two seem rather different at first, but after a bit of commiserating at a St Patrick’s Day party and a surprise snowstorm, they end up in a completely different spot. There’s a lot more to this story than a simple romance, but I was 100% on board by the happy ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment