Sunday, December 11, 2022

Be My Valentine in a Small Town

Be My Valentine in a Small Town (A Year of Love in a Small Town, #2)Be My Valentine in a Small Town by Tawdra Kandle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Matt is a local resident of Burton who ended up rapidly climbing to success. As with most Burton stars, he ends up back at the Road Block to play as a favor for his mentor. While he started there as a bus boy, it’s neat to see the change in dynamic when he comes back. There’s also a little added wrench thrown in to his seemingly simple return home. As part of a publicity stunt that Matt’s PR person cooked up, he’s fake engaged to another celebrity, Alexandria. It seems to suit them, until they are placed under small town scrutiny. Does it blow up in their faces? No, actually quite the opposite. Seems that they were both “faking it until they made it” for their own true love story! This was an adorable story and I wanted even more of these two by the end!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment