Sunday, December 11, 2022

Hoppy Easter in a Small Town

Hoppy Easter in a Small Town (A Year of Love in a Small Town, #4)Hoppy Easter in a Small Town by Tawdra Kandle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is definitely my new favorite of the series! It was filled with all the sweetness you’ve come to expect in these small town stories, but just won me over from the start. Who would’ve thought I would be rooting for these two but I was so happy when they got their happy ending!

Grace is a waitress at the local diner. She also happens to be pregnant. Is she with the father of her child? That’a a “hell not” but in Burton you’re never truly alone. The town has rallied behind her 100%, as they do, but she’s also determined to make her own way. Spencer moves to town and is quickly thrown into the thick of things when his boss at the law firm abruptly takes paternity leave. On the way to his first eventful day he stops for breakfast at the diner and tumbles right into love with Grace.

I didn’t realize I would enjoy a love at first sight book so much, but these two are just amazing and adorable. Even if you’ve never read a single story set in this universe, I guarantee you will like this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment