Thursday, February 20, 2020

Review: Tricked

Tricked Tricked by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

OK, this is my favorite of the 3 stories (I read them out of order). Ronni is *the best* and I wish all the mates were like her. Also, Jared is the most sizzling of the brothers.

Ronni, who we met in the first of this mini-trilogy, is dying. Jared "took one for the team" by offering to mate her and save her life. She is stubborn, determined, and eventually decides she wants to live more than she wants to "mate" for love. These two, however, get there soon enough. They nearly light the pages on fire with the bedroom scenes (or wall scenes?) in this book. This is also the book where we meet the jerk-face that is Ginny. Boy, that made me love Ronni even more.

The mystery of this book is oddly not related to the shifters from the first of the trilogy. Instead, it's all about Ronni, her work for the police department, and the cause of her heart issues. It was great watching these two become true "mates" and generally showing up all the other pairs.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment