Thursday, February 6, 2020

Review: Ain't She a Peach?

Ain't She a Peach? Ain't She a Peach? by Molly Harper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this quirky, southern series, and will eagerly read (or listen to) all they have to offer! While you can probably start here, I'd recommend going back to book #1 to get the full effect.

We join the Frankie/Eric drama already in progress if you read the novella previous to this book. I did, so I was ready to get some resolution to the sexual tension (is it still tension if they already slept together) between Frankie and Eric, and to watch that stupid teenager get punished. Yes, it takes a while to get the latter, but we get to go through all sorts of both good and bad stuff with Eric and Frankie along the way.

This world is so fun and fresh that I am completely invested in what happens to all the side characters, too. Especially the dogs. Don't worry, though, dogs get some good book time here. There's also our favorites from previous books, still with their own drama (Duffy, when will you make better decisions?!?). Ultimately, we get a good, solid HEA for these two oddballs. The only downside to these books is the yummy food descriptions end up leaving me hungry and, in this case, craving burgers, shakes, and pop tarts.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment