Thursday, February 20, 2020

Review: Tangled

Tangled Tangled by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oops, I am reading these in the wrong order. Luckily, these short stories read like mostly standalones with some minor spoilers between the three. That'll show me to just choose the next audiobook I downloaded!

In this story we get to see the stoic Theo meet his match in the form of the very punchable Ginny. Boy, I had a real problem with her in this book and then when I went back to the previous short story. She is very unlikeable, but somewhat more bearable here than in the other one. She's a thief and is reluctantly selling out the brothers to free herself and her family. Remember the shifters? They're back here, and playing the long game.

Theo and Ginny are a good match, but not my favorite. For completeness, I will read all these short stories until I run out, but skipping this set would have been possible. The insight into Benny helped set up things to come, though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment