Monday, July 8, 2019

Review: Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men

Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am bingeing the crap out of these books, one after another without pause. I’m complete addicted and probably need some sort of intervention. Lucky for me, I’m also behind in reviews so the joke’s on you – I’m already done!

We join Jane doing her crazy Jane antics. I am in love with her, so she can really do no wrong, but… well, she does a lot of wrong. After getting on the Team “Zeb’s Getting Married” train, finally, she finds herself sucked into an even more dramatic family situation than her own. Jolene’s family of shifters may seem like the most probable cause for any drama, but no – it is Zeb’s insane mama who won’t let go of Zeb and Jane being together forever. While all of this madness is going on, Jane still has to deal with her family’s less than friendly reception to her change in living status.

As the blood favored Hershey syrup on top of the blood filled sundae that is Jane’s life, is her boyfriend/sire relationship drama. Sure, it’s just starting, but that’s never too early to have miscommunications and misunderstandings. As I’ve now come to expect, the witty dialogue is spot on, the action and mystery is sprinkled liberally throughout, and the southern charm is wonderful. These books are like little treats and I will continue to gobble them up until they are all gone!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment