Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Review: My Fair Millennial 3: Also a Romantic Comedy

My Fair Millennial 3: Also a Romantic Comedy My Fair Millennial 3: Also a Romantic Comedy by Elle Hume
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

These books are so utterly enjoyable. I’m both happy and sad each time one comes to an end. It seems so strange that this annoying Millennial has still not driven me mad, but I’m completely in love.

Lizette is giving monogamy a go with Tommy and things are headed in exactly the direction that you’d expect for someone normal (not Lizette). Jason is firmly a friend, but everyone around them knows that that will never last. These two crazies are destined for one another, whether they see it or not. After a quick turn of events on vacation and some relapsing, Lizette is on the fast-track to crazy town complete with impending wedding! Lucky for her, the people around her will not let that happen. I really don’t want to give away too many details, but if you’ve come along on the journey, you will not be disappointed here. I was also super pleased to find out that we are not breaking up with these two and get even more insanity in another book!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment