Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Review: Demon's Mercy

Demon's Mercy Demon's Mercy by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

These books are awesome! Every time I pick one up (sorry, I jumped in late), I remind myself to go back to the beginning and start fresh just so I can enjoy even more of these characters and this writing style I love.

This book follows Logan’s story. We met him before along the way, as he is one of the Kyllwood brothers and a vampire-demon hybrid. He’s tough, hot, and oddly protective of the people in his life, while able to flip a switch to killing machine at a moment’s notice. His current mission was to track down a possible “key” but things quickly flip on their head. Mercy is one of the fae assumed to be simply a fairy tale. She’s lived a sheltered life, following instructions from others mostly, but rebelling her heart out when she gets the chance. One such chance is with Logan, who she has led breadcrumbs to by broadcasting her “key” status. These two come together in a startling and sizzling way from first meeting.

Logan and Mercy desperately try to navigate their attraction while at the same time trying to capture/escape from one another. Oh, and there’s the fact that the fae believe that Logan’s people are destroying the universe and all its dimensions. A little thing, right? There’s people trying to kill them from all sides, lots of dimension hopping, and did I mention the sizzle? This book had everything I enjoy in a good paranormal romance and has me committed to going back and reading all the books I haven’t in this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment