Thursday, January 19, 2017

Review: A Witch's Holiday Wedding

A Witch's Holiday Wedding A Witch's Holiday Wedding by Tena Stetler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I haven't read any other books in this series and I think that may have somewhat hindered my enjoyment of this one. That being said, I did manage to catch up and keep up with the crazy band of characters that were thrown at us in this story.

We join Peper (a witch) and Lathen (a wolf) as they plan the holidays and their upcoming nuptials. With the joining of their families, they also have to juggle the expectations and idiosyncrasies that come with all sorts of supernaturals. Oh, and there's ghosts, too. And they run an animal rescue that is filled with all sorts of other oddities.

Their family and friends are really where the story comes from. While Pepper and Lathen have some bedroom scenes and run the rescue, the drama comes from everyone around them as they overcome weather, pregnancy, mystery strangers, and broken ovens to put on an excellent supernatural wedding.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment