Thursday, January 8, 2015

Review: Battered Not Broken


Battered Not Broken
Battered Not Broken by Celia Kyle

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Is it bad that it took me this long to figure out the Goldilocks thing? I guess I was looking forward to a nice fun, smutty read and wasn't looking for any deeper meaning or reference.

Gillian is on the run from her abusive ex-boyfriend. After her car breaks down, she is forced to hike through the snow for miles, heading towards the only house she can see. After she passes out in a bed, fighting off frostbite, the three bear shifters come home to find a strange woman in their alpha brother's bed. Turns out, this clan of bear shifters has a history of having all the twins/triplets/etc bonding with one mate. The brothers immediately identify Gillian as such a mate and proceed to "woo" her.

The chemistry between all the brothers and Gillian was pretty good and there were oodles of sexy scenes to keep a smut fan happy. Of course, you can expect the ex to show up and force the brothers to protect their mate. I'm never disappointed with the fun, quick reads from this author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment