Sunday, March 11, 2018

Review: Dark Alpha's Night

Dark Alpha's Night Dark Alpha's Night by Donna Grant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was a quick, light read with enough plot and smut to keep things interesting. Admittedly, I have been horrible about reading books by this author in order (I jump around, I pop in and out of the Dark world series, etc.) but I recognize some names and generally understand the overall story so I don't think it really impacted my enjoyment of this book.

Daire is a reaper who has watched his fellow reapers get paired up with mates. Sure, he thinks it won't happen to him and wants to help progress the larger battle with the big bad, but to do that he needs a direction. Following a lead about possible half-breeds, he goes out to find Ettie, the eldest sibling of a possible half-breed family. What he finds, however, is someone he can't deny attraction to. Couple that with the fact that she is indeed a gifted half-breed, and it's pretty clear that he's found his match. On top of that, she can help in their battle!

Ettie is tough, independent, but also knows what she wants. What she wants, immediately after meeting Daire is to spend as much time in his arms. These two are quick to the smut and end up stronger as a result of their blossoming relationship. While I don't know where this bigger storyline will end up, these two are a key piece in this growing battle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment