Friday, September 22, 2017

Review: Pink Lock Picks and Sequined Witch Hats

Pink Lock Picks and Sequined Witch Hats Pink Lock Picks and Sequined Witch Hats by Carla Rehse
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was just brimming with awesomeness. I will admit to being a little worried at first about following around a very spoiled rich teenager but Gracie grew on me rather quickly.

Gracie Mason is a cheerleader and a master manipulator. Fear not, though, because she is determined to put her evil power to good use. Sure, it starts off with her trying to use this skill to get in good with her latest crush, but she soon finds herself knee deep in witches and magic. The source of said magic? That’s Asher, a guy who ended up saving her life and bonding them together. He’s got trouble of his own, however, and Gracie just can’t help herself. These two make a very powerful combination.

What starts out as a mutually beneficial partnership soon grows into friendship and then sizzling chemistry. Maybe there was chemistry all along, but it really heats up when the magic starts flying. As an intro book, this story certainly had me hooked. I want more of Asher and Gracie and I’m dying to see what happens next!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment