Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Review: Wild About You


Wild About You
Wild About You by Kerrelyn Sparks

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Wow! I freely admit to stalling about reading this installment in the series. Something about Howard just didn't strike me as sexy or interesting. Maybe it's because he always comes across as a bit of a big teddy bear or fatherly figure to the many people he protects. Either way, I was wrong. I should've picked this book up the moment it came out because it was a wonderfully entertaining read!

Howard is trying to tie up loose ends at home. I don't recall if we got any information about his past before, but this book will certainly fill in any gaps. While he tries to purge his demons, matchmaking meddlers are working to bring him and his longtime TV personality crush, Elsa (the sledgehammer wielding home renovator) together. I love these books, so I give them a certain amount of leeway when it comes to build up of the romance. They tend to go from zero to love in very little time. Here, we get a little mix of courtship and "fated mates" type romance. Either way, it's 100% hot. This book really changed the way I see Howard, and it's like I get a whole new character out of it.

Elsa and Howard were a well matched couple in this world, and I can easily see how they fit perfectly in the universe. As a bonus, we also got little tid bits from the stars of previous books. If you've never read a book in this series, I think you could probably start from this one, but why would you? They are all so good, you should start from the beginning and enjoy them all in order!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment