Sunday, May 4, 2014

Review: Scarlet


Scarlet
Scarlet by Celia Kyle

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This is the first of 3 short reads in the "Alpha Marked" series. I loved Celia Kyle's other series, so I was pretty sure I'd like diving into just about any of her other books.

Scarlet lives in a world where people can be "Alpha Marked", indicating that they are destined to be mated with an alpha pair, whether they want to or not. As one of three sisters (triplets), she has a built in support system to call on when they all get invitations to "The Gathering", where all the alphas will attempt to sense their mate. She's not thrilled, but she's a lot more straightforward about it than her sisters.

This is an erotic read, and really sizzled when the mates all got together. There was a little action, but it was mostly about the sex. These seem like fun little reads that I'm sure I'll read through entirely. I highly recommend this author for a good smutty time.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment