Saturday, June 29, 2013

Alpha Moon (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles, #7)Alpha Moon by S.M. Reine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great short, fun installment that ties up a few loose ends from the Cain Chronicles.

I tore through this one in a few hours and felt much better for it. At the end of book #6 I felt like Abel never really got his proper time spent with Riley. Yes, he ended up with the girl, but he really didn't spend a lot of human time with her. Wolf time aside, I thought he was really missing out.

Fast forward to this book, where we get lots of sexy hot time with Abel, and I'm a happy girl! We get to see how this new family unit interacts (which wasn't nearly as awkward as I thought it would be). This story sort of revolves around Jessica, Riley's mom coming to visit. I sort of forgot about her, to be honest, but this is yet another loose end that gets nicely tied up at the end of the series.

I look forward to reading this cross-over book involving Elise and Riley! I also want to know what is happening with Nash and Summer, but I guess that can wait a little bit. I am really James/Elise deprived right now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment