Saturday, January 14, 2023

Underneath My Christmas Tree

Underneath My Christmas Tree: A Burton/Crystal Cove Short (Always Love #1.5)Underneath My Christmas Tree: A Burton/Crystal Cove Short by Tawdra Kandle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This cute story gives us a deeper look into Trent and where he ends up. He and Elizabeth meet when he is on a holiday gig selling Christmas trees in Florida of all places. These two have a bit of a misunderstanding, but push through the awkward into a friendship of sorts. Elizabeth was a great new character in this universe for me. She is straightforward and knows what she wants. Unfortunately for her, Trent is on a hiatus from dating that wonderfully breaks by the happy ending. This book, however, is just the start! There’s a whole other book dedicated to seeing these two through to a TRUE happy ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment