Saturday, January 29, 2022

Banshee Song

Banshee SongBanshee Song by Jen Katemi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow! I'm super happy that I came back to this series and read book 2! This one is much easier to get into and is even stronger than book 1.

We continue meeting banshees here, but this one is a little different. Indigo is a banshee who has learned to channel her song into an actual... song. She is a singer and it is during one of her shows when she meets Tarrien. He's the ice cold warrior that we met in the last book, but here he has been tasked to protect another daughter of the questionable lady in winter. These two sizzle right off the page from the start and it only gets hotter from there

While there is a bit of a quick timeline, mashing in the obligatory misunderstanding phase, I found the action and story engaging enough to write it off. I was completely obsessed with where these two would end up and how they would get out of the rather difficult bind at the end. I'm happy to see a nice resolution and eager to check out book 3!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment