Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Review: You're Never Weird on the Internet

You're Never Weird on the Internet You're Never Weird on the Internet by Felicia Day
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book gave me all the nostalgic feels of re-living my internet discovery and meeting online friends. Boy can I relate! I also really learned a lot about the gaming world that I haven’t actually been exposed to. As this book is narrated by Felicia Day on top of being written by her, you get the bonus of her super entertaining storytelling style and the wonderful sounds of old school dial-up.

I don’t think it’s worth summarizing her entire life here, but I completely admit that I had no clue about the Guild. Does that make me a bad person? Am I no longer qualified to be a nerd or geek? This book was like a treasure trove of relatable memories from childhood, quirky awesomeness, and an insider view of anxiety. If you are even a little nerdy or geeky, this book will make you laugh out loud (sometimes while working out when everyone around you thinks you’re insane) and smile ear-to-ear. Read (or listen to) this book now!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment