Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Review: Otherworld Chills

Otherworld Chills Otherworld Chills by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This may be my favorite of this set of short stories. While I’ve definitely read most of these before, they involve some of my favorite couples from slightly different perspectives. If I had to choose just one set from this anthology series, this would be it. Also, we get the bonus of having a new story from Paige and Lucas that was filled with pretty awesome updates.

I’m pretty sure I’ve reviewed most of the short stories, so I’ll just discuss the overall themes. In this set, the time period does have a lot of jumping around, which was a little difficult to get used to. Aside from that, the theme in these seemed to be general creepiness. Even the puppy plan story, which was told from Logan’s perspective, was a little dark. Maybe that’s why I prefer this set? I like this world because it is a good blend of romance and paranormal.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment