Sunday, September 30, 2018

Review: Otherworld Secrets

Otherworld Secrets Otherworld Secrets by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I picked up this anthology because coming back to this world is warm and comforting. I love the characters and feel familiar with them. Even though I'm not typically one for short stories, this seemed like a nice collection.

The mix of new/old is fairly heavy on the old side, but old enough that I didn't really remember most of them. There's all the usual cast and characters from the werewolves to the witches and the necromancers. We even get a vampire story thrown in. If you are an insane completionist like I am (must... read... all... in... series) then you'll obviously be picking this one and the next in this trilogy up either way. It was fun to go back into this universe and most series readers will appreciate it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment