Friday, September 2, 2016

Review: An Unexpected Diversion

An Unexpected Diversion An Unexpected Diversion by Vella Day
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a short, sexy, and simply entertaining read. While I have read a few books by this author, I think this one might be my favorite. It had a little bit of everything and served as a nice introduction to this world.

Cheyenne has been given an ultimatum by her father – find a mate or marry the most horrible guy in the pack. The obvious reaction? Go to the bar. It’s here that she finds her “diversion” in the form of Storm. Yes, his name is Storm. He’s new to town, a yummy doctor, and is immediately smitten with Cheyenne. Even though he’s a human and she’s hiding that she’s a shifter, their relationship quickly shows signs of being more than just a one-night-stand.

There were a few twists and turns along the way, but this is a quick and easy read that keeps the pages turning. Were there any cliffhangers? Nope. Am I still interested in checking out the rest of the series? Yes!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment