Monday, July 11, 2016

Review: Twice the Growl

Twice the Growl Twice the Growl by Milly Taiden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This short, sexy read was everything I wanted. It had some super sizzling alphas and a nice start to a new series (for me). There is even some action to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Talia is trying to reclaim her life after her ex-husband left her without a family to call her own. When an invite to a family wedding shows up (and she knows he will be there) she is desperate enough for a date that she approaches her shifter-neighbor-matchmaker. Urging her to keep an open mind, she ends up with date with two of the hottest men she’s ever met. As long as you are okay with some dirty fun, this book reads wonderfully and definitely has me hooked.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment