Sunday, October 11, 2026

A Witch and Her Vampire

A Witch and Her Vampire (Coven Crest Academy #4)A Witch and Her Vampire by Emberly Wyndham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Oops, I started this book series at the end, here, with Maeve and Severin. I think I was able to catch up along the way, but I probably should’ve started from book 1.

This book, oddly like others I’ve read lately, is about the naughty relationship between teacher and student. While sometimes there is a could years of age gap between teacher and student, when we introduce the fact that Severin is a vampire, it makes for a little bigger gap. Maeve is a rebel and is unwilling to accept that her hot teacher is off limits. They almost immediately break all the rules, but the relationship is more of a slow build. Maeve is determined to control her rather uncontrollable storm magic and Severin is assigned to teach her some of his restraint. Ironic, because they both end up wild and free by the end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment