Saturday, February 12, 2022

Trifles and Folly 2 (Deadly Curiosities)

Trifles and Folly 2 (Deadly Curiosities)Trifles and Folly 2 by Gail Z. Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my second journey into this world and I found I enjoyed this one even more than the first anthology. You can certainly start here (and I'd recommend it), but I'm sure this serves as a great accompaniment to the series as a whole.

The set follows the same set of characters, with the main being a touch psychic who owns an antique shop. She works with some other magical and non-magical folks to make sure cursed or other dark objects don't make it back out to the public, but also appears to dabble in un-haunting houses in this set. I really enjoyed all the characters and stories contained in the set, with a particular focus on the very interested inter-personal relationships along the way.

Who would I recommend this set to? Someone who wants a nice, easily digestible story that could either be read as standalone or all together. Someone who likes mysteries and magic, with a touch of paranormal romance thrown in for good measure.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment