Saturday, May 15, 2021

Wolf's Curse

Wolf's Curse (Otherworld Stories #13.9)Wolf's Curse by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book definitely redeems the one before it. I don't really understand why this couldn't have all been a single book, leaving out the cliffhanger ending. Either way, it was nice to go back to familiar territory - the alpha kids being awesome.

Logan and Kate are definitely the stars here. This installment ties up all the loose ends from book 1 and then some. We get a good amount of twists and turns that kept me fully engaged. We also get to see the teenage struggles that the alpha twins are going through. The little hints at the larger world were much appreciated and made me smile. It a thoroughly enjoyable way to end this set of books.

Now, would I rate the overall set higher knowing where it took me? Probably. Was it worth reading book 1 without book 2 being available immediately? No. So, now that both are out, I would recommend reading both at once or none.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment