Thursday, January 8, 2015

Review: The Darkest Prison


The Darkest Prison
The Darkest Prison by Gena Showalter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I feel like I read this story somewhere else (maybe it's included at the end/beginning of one of the Lords of the Underworld books?). Either way, it was relatively short, so even a re-read wasn't a burden.

Atlas has finally turned the tables on Nike. Once his jailer, now Nike will have to suffer all the things she put him through over the years. Somehow, though, Atlas and Nike developed something hotter than hate. The chemistry sizzles, even though they are an unlikely pair.

I don't think this story is necessary to complete the series, but it certainly doesn't hurt. Who would mind a sexy read from this author?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment