Thursday, April 22, 2021

Wild Sign

Wild Sign (Alpha & Omega, #6)Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Anna and Charles. They are a couple I would read 100 books about, so I obviously jumped at this one from the library.

This story starts with a little flashback, of hints of Bran's mate having some secret history. I guess I never realized how much of a mystery it was until this book. It's nice to try to fill in the gaps here and I was eager to find out where she came from. This all ties in to "Wild Sign," a suddenly abandoned "off the grid" settlement, which just so happens to be on land owned by the pack. No pack members were currently residing there, nor was it widely known to be theirs, but the FBI gets involved when the daughter of a settler finds her father missing (along with the rest of the town).

Things are never straightforward, so there's lots of supernatural elements at play here. Oh, and there's even some big foot stuff, too! Without spoilers, there is a lot that ends up being revealed about this history of "Wild Sign" and how it came to be so far off the beaten path. We also get a nice heaping dose of some lesser interacted with characters, highlighting Anna's impact on the pack as a whole. There's a huge fight scene thrown in to wrap things up and balance out the magic and relationship baggage. Overall, this was a good installment to tie up some loose ends.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment