Friday, March 15, 2019

Review: My Fair Millennial 2: Still A Romantic Comedy

My Fair Millennial 2: Still A Romantic Comedy My Fair Millennial 2: Still A Romantic Comedy by Elle Hume
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book 2 and I'm still in love! Lizette Clary is everything that should be annoying and horrible, but somehow has forced me to fall madly in love with her. It's magic of the most awesome kind!

We join Lizette after making some big progress on the "Jason Moon Diet" - she can now essentially function as a working adult. She's still wild and crazy, but without the insanity that was getting in the way of her producing stellar work. Jason Moon is still hovering right at the edge of being in a real relationship with her, but they are so maddeningly in denial that it seems it will never happen. They are working hard to balance the muse/photographer relationship, the co-editor relationship, and whatever their dom/sub relationship ends up being. Sure - what could go wrong?

Well, for one thing, Jason's ex-muse resurfaces in the worst way. Also, Lizette's current/ex/whatevers end up being in the same place at the same time. Pop all of that in the blender with some organic kale, and you have a snippet of the lives of these two unlikely companions. There's a bunch of drama that happens (obviously), some dark and horrible turns, but in the end, I put the book down with a smile on my face. Did I mention I pretty much read this in one sitting? These books are seriously addictive. Give me more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment