Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Review: Forbidden Claim

Forbidden Claim Forbidden Claim by R.L. Kenderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve been gobbling up these stories one after another, but this one uses a bit of a time jump to further progress all the characters. I admit, I was saddened by the lack of Isabelle and Zane in the previous book, hoping to at least get a check in with them to see where they were. This book really focuses on them, so I’ve forgiven the lack.

Isabelle finds herself in a really horribly abusive relationship. Using her friends and her contacts with the wolves, she ultimately escapes, but is forced to make some pretty drastic decisions to cement her place with them. Zane, who has essentially been pining away for the mystery wolf who disappeared, jumps at the chance to finally claim her as his. The playboy, it appears, has finally met his match.

Aside from that main story, we get the standalone story of Tegan and Reid, and some updates with Hunter’s drama. These books are great quick reads that can probably be read as standalone but read great as a set (as I’ve been doing). I’m sad I’ll have to wait for more now that I’ve caught up.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment