Saturday, July 7, 2018

Review: Wolf's Mate

Wolf's Mate Wolf's Mate by Katie Reus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve popped in and out of this series a few times and always enjoy myself no matter where the larger storylines are going. Each of these characters is so fun and engaging that I wish I had started from book 1 and devoured them all in order.

This short story begins with Erica. She’s on a year off to decide what to do with her life when she meets Hudson. They are both free spirits of a sort but suddenly find themselves wanting more. Hudson, in true overthinker fashion, tries the laid back approach to getting them to mate, letting her decide for herself and giving her time. Erica, assuming he would fight for what he wants immediately, takes his lack of effort as a rejection. They part ways, and that’s where we join Erica, now finding out she’s pregnant.

These two are absolutely adorable in their miscommunication and courting. The length of the book left me wanting even more, even though you get a smile worthy HEA for them. This world and the characters within are all fabulous!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment