Friday, June 15, 2018

Review: Kitty's Greatest Hits

Kitty's Greatest Hits Kitty's Greatest Hits by Carrie Vaughn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I picked up this set of short stories just so I could feel like I was completely finished with the Kitty-verse. I'm usually not a fan of short story compilations and this was really hit or miss.

As expected, the best of this set of stories were the Kitty and Cormac stories. Kitty stories are always a fun adventure and reminded me why I like Kitty (sometimes). The Cormac story was much longer and more in depth than all the others, so that was really the highlight here. If you are considering picking this book up, it should really only be for this one.

Cormac's story gives us some insight into what his time in prison was like. Much like the Cormac-centric book in the series, you get to see some really great parts of the story that you typically miss in Kitty books. Cormac is still one of my favorite characters and it was really nice to visit with him again. This story starts with Cormac's time in prison, right before he meets the famous Amelia. It fills in some gaps that existed in the storyline and was genuinely an interesting read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment