Monday, August 22, 2016

Review: King of the Asheville Coven

King of the Asheville Coven King of the Asheville Coven by T.S. Joyce
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I haven’t read the series that this one spins off from, but I don’t think it was too hard to jump right in. The world was easily introduced and gave a great jumping off point for a new series to begin.

Aric is a firefighter vampire. I have to say, I haven’t read a story that began that way yet, so this is truly unique. He’s the reluctant king of a coven on the run and is trying to stay far away from shifters. One call to a car crash, however, shatters all his hard work. Even more curious, Sadey, the shifter victim, begs him not to out her as being one. These two have instant chemistry that doesn’t quit. They are both on the run from something but are so much stronger together than apart.

This quick and easy read had me completely addicted. Something about this vampire/shifter story made it a wonderful treat to read. If there are more installments to this series, I will gladly devour them as well.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment