Friday, November 9, 2018

Review: Dearest Ivie

Dearest Ivie Dearest Ivie by J.R. Ward
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I like to read every novella and short story when I start a series and sometimes it gets me in trouble. This was one such case. I was so determined to read all the nuggets of BDB along the way that I read this one. Maybe it’s just me, but this book was so incredibly depressing and painful that I had some series trouble even finishing. I kept thinking – but what if there is something that ties into the main storyline??? There isn’t anything that makes this required reading for the series, so it is definitely not necessary. If you enjoy putting yourself through heartache and some very dark times, this is the book for you, otherwise, I would recommend skipping it. You will cry, a lot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment