Thursday, March 24, 2016

Review: All We See & Seem

All We See & Seem All We See & Seem by Tammy Blackwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This short story reminded me why I loved this series. My review is full of spoilers if you haven't read the series (and if you haven't, then you shouldn't be reading this book yet anyway).

This takes place while Scout and Liam are on the run together. The much unseen relationship development between Jase and Talley is the focus of this book and (sigh) it is awesome. I don't think we really got enough of Jase and Talley in the main series so I was overjoyed when I found out the additional short story was completely about them. Sure, there's larger story at work, but we all know how that works out, so the focus is 100% the romance. And Jase's super awesome roommate, but that's just because I liked being reminded of him before his book happened.

We join Jase and Talley off at college, still trying to be double agents and plan this big rebellion. It was really great to watch Talley stand up for herself and essentially lay it all on the line for Jase. Sure, these two really needed a push, but once they realized how much they were lying to one another, it ended in a blissful (although already known) happy ending. This is a must read for fans of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment