Friday, October 30, 2015

Review: The M-Team

The M-Team The M-Team by Kate Danley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have such a book hangover from this one. I knew eventually I would catch up to the latest release in the series, but I didn’t expect it to happen so soon. What am I supposed to do without new Maggie and Killian stories to read?

This book had a lot of important stuff jammed in there. With the expected action-packed mayhem, we also had to face some issues that might have been slightly avoidable (in retrospect). The first of these things is that Maggie’s license is in jeopardy because she kinda broke a lot of rules with the last batch of mayhem. Sure, she saved the world and whatnot, but she also rode a dragon around Hollywood in the process. Well, Maggie’s de-licensing (disbarment? Firing? I don’t know what to call this…) is just the tip of the iceberg. What begins as a bit of conspiracy at work ended up spiraling into a significantly larger issue.

While most of the other books wrapped up nicely (sort of), this one really left me on the edge of my seat and wanting more. Wanting more is a given, but I need to know what happens next for these two wild and crazy kids. Where does this conspiracy end? Why won’t Killian and Maggie hook up and satisfy my shipper needs? How is Maggie going to save the world (again)?


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment