Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Review: Dream Dark


Dream Dark
Dream Dark by Kami Garcia

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was a super short story set in the space between Book 2 and Book 3 of the Caster Chronicles. If you’re a fan of Link (like I am), you’ll enjoy this little look at his transformation into the Linkubus.

Link is, as usual, adorable, fun, and one of the most awesome characters in this universe. We get to see him adapting to his new life and trying to figure out his role in this crazy world. There really isn’t a whole lot to say about the story (really, it was very short), but I still enjoyed the lightness of it since I’m still recovering from Book 2. I can’t say if the events in here will tie into the story for Book 3, but I assume we’re building to some big showdown of epic proportions that will require the talents of one Linkubus and his lady.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment